Dan Koe – Digital Economics Masters Degree
Dan Koe – Digital Economics Masters Degree
What do You get in Digital Economics Masters Degree?
Phase 0) Digital Economics 101
Digital Economics Masters Degree 101 module will be available one week before the cohort’s start date. This onboarding module will speed you up so we can get right into the content. This must be completed before the start date.
- Gain a deep understanding of all of the pieces in the digital economy.
- Learn about the future of media and code — the front-end and back-end of the internet — so you can focus your efforts.
- Understand digital leverage, distribution, no-code tools, and digital assets to participate in the mental & financial wealth transfer.
Phase 1) Creating A Meaningful Niche
Every day, I hear people talk about trying to find their niche. I also hear people complain about not knowing how to combine what they enjoy talking about with what will sell. You already know the solution. You do not have clarity.
- Develop a long-term strategy to create your niche — meaning you don’t have to worry about your “competition” playing status games.
- Discover your life’s work, curiosities, and obsessions. I see too many people that are uncertain about this for years.
- Cultivate and turn your vision, goals, and values into a brand that attracts an audience you love interacting with (and that will buy from you, and only you).
Phase 2) Content Strategy
Digital Economics Masters Degree There is one difference between those who succeed in the digital economy and those who do not. It is the content’s quality, articulation, and perceived originality. Your content must make sense to the people you are trying to attract. Everyone has a unique voice and tone with which they connect. That they agree with and believe in, it must alter their thought patterns or behaviour — this is what distinguishes you. That distinguishes you from the crowd of people who post surface-level copy-cat-style posts. As an example, and to put my money where my mouth is:
- Become an expert-level speaker or writer on the topics you care about.
- Never run out of content ideas for your posts or promotions (without using content templates — that’s how you stay a commodity).
- Create posts, blogs, tweets, images, and videos that resonate with others on a deep level. People will ask you how you got so good at what you do.
- Separate yourself from the ocean of B-tier creators struggling to sell their products and services and have their ideas stick in their audience’s head.
- Implement our Epistemic Research Method — a fancy way of saying scientific research method… but it’s for researching your mind to craft brilliant content and product ideas.
Phase 3) Crafting Your Offer
Most people have a goldmine of skills, experience, and knowledge (that they can use to help people 1-2 steps behind them). That is why people pay. Given that 95% of the market is made up of beginners, if you are good at something, you can help them get to your level (regardless of how “basic” you believe the information is). Do you watch basic content all day? People want to be reminded of what works, not given new information.
- Use our Minimum Viable Offer strategy to start monetizing immediately (and have something to improve over time, rather than procrastinating until it’s perfect).
- Have a strategy for reducing the time you spend working over time (as you build leverage and improve your offer).
- Know how to create your customers from the audience you are building instead of “finding” the right customer for your offer.
- Take the guesswork out of building coaching, consulting, or digital product offers.
Phase 4) Marketing Strategy
You’re not making money because you’re not marketing yourself or your offer. That is the sole means of earning a living. Have something desirable and keep it in front of people’s faces regularly. I’ll show you how to systemize, automate, and be consistent with simple promotions in Phase 4. You will be able to earn money without the risk of forgetting to do so (or letting fear of failure get in the way).
- Learn to sell on social media, in your writing, and across different platforms.
- Have consistent sales coming in a while, focusing on your meaningful message (no need to sound salesy all the time).
- Learn advanced automation strategies you can implement at your own pace, especially once you validate your offer.
The Creator Command Center
The Creator Command Center is a Notion template in which all systems are housed. For consistent sales, this is how you will manage your brand, content, offer creation, marketing strategy, and systemized promotions.
Live Product Build & Launch
I developed my course, The 2-Hour Writer, during the first Digital Economics Cohort. I have videos that show how I built it using the strategies from phases 3 and 4. A bonus module demonstrates how my $85,000 launch resulted in my first $100K month. This was done to demonstrate that the strategies in Digital Economics work if you stick to the plan. And, on Black Friday, I blew my monthly high out of the water in four days. That is the power of these strategies if you stick to your life’s work.